We all need wallets to store our paper money. But in the digital world, paper money doesn’t exist. Yet, even on the web, storing USD safely is something that’s highly advised. If you want to make quick transactions or exchange money conveniently, you need to have an online wallet. This is where WLX comes in to save the day.
Thanks to the cutting-edge technology used in the WLX USD wallet, the level of safety and security on this online wallet is superb, making it virtually impenetrable by cyberattackers.
WLX is not a typical e-wallet like, say, PayPal. In fact, you can use this piece of software to store other currencies too — EUR and GBP, to be precise. However, what really makes it stand out from the crowd is the fact that WLX is a cryptocurrency wallet, in addition to being a USD wallet online.
This means that you can store crypto coins in this wallet too. Therefore, if you own Bitcoin or Ethereum, you’ll have a unique opportunity to store two different types of money in the same wallet. Apart from BTC and ETH, you can also store LTC and XRP.
Let’s see what else makes this wallet for USD so special, apart from being able to store a wide variety of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies. Read on!
What Is USD Wallet and How It Works?
The concept of electronic wallets is not new. In fact, e-wallets emerged more than two decades ago. They provide a great way to store money for making online purchases, sending, and receiving funds, and more. Chances are that you already have an e-wallet and that you’re using it as a convenient payment method.
So, what is USD wallet that’s part of WLX? Is it an e-wallet? Well, we wouldn’t really define it as an e-wallet per se, but would rather stick to the term “online wallet”. The main reason for this is that e-wallets are mainly used to store fiat currencies. However, by introducing the ability to store your crypto funds as well, WLX pushed the boundaries and allowed users to connect the “old” type of money with the “new.”
Therefore, a WLX USD wallet is a type of online wallet. You get to download a desktop app and open an account. After installing, you will have to go through the registration process to start using it. You can then connect your wallet with one of the supported banking options and transfer money to it. Once your balance is filled with USD, you can use WLX to make all kinds of transactions on the web.
Why Should You Choose WLX USD Wallet Online?
Choosing WLX as a USD wallet is definitely a great option for everyone who wants to store their funds safely and conduct quick and affordable transactions. However, this wallet for USD is even a better option if you have cryptocurrencies.
Therefore, once you open an account, you’ll have a chance to use it for BTC, LTC, and other cryptos. Moreover, the great exchange feature will allow you to buy and sell currencies at affordable prices.
Here’s a quick overview of why the WLX wallet should be your primary choice.
Accepts Several Crypto and Fiat Currencies
As previously stated, this wallet accepts several cryptocurrencies, as well as fiat money. Here’s a quick overview of the currencies it accepts right now:
- USD – The American dollar is one of the default currencies accepted online;
- EUR – Euro is used in the majority of EU countries;
- GBP – The British Pound has always been stable, and many people prefer using it instead of other currencies on the web;
- BTC – Bitcoin is currently the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. “Digital gold” is nowadays used for many online transactions, as it is on a good road to reach mass adoption;
- LTC – Litecoin was sort of a “response” to Bitcoin. Although not as popular, it’s still used among crypto enthusiasts, and, as such, can be stored on WLX;
- ETH – Ethereum is the second-most popular crypto which is part of the Ethereum platform — a leader in the blockchain industry;
- XRP – Ripple is the fastest-growing crypto which is part of the network that aims to make cross-border payments more affordable and faster.
Safe and Secure Wallet for USD
Online wallets store money. Therefore, cyberattacks aimed at them are bound to happen from time to time. That’s why WLX paid special attention to the safety and security of your USD (and other currencies as well). We’ll discuss how they achieve it in one of the sections below.
The team behind WLX made this wallet available to everyone — from first-time users to experienced traders. Therefore, if you don’t have any experience using this type of software, don’t despair. Designers and developers went the extra mile to make the interface easy-to- navigate and user-friendly.
The smooth user experience provided by this wallet is partly due to the intuitive design that makes navigation easy. You will be able to quickly access all the features that are available in this USD wallet and make effortless transactions.
How to Open an Account on WLX?
Opening an account on this platform is a fairly straightforward process.
Download the App
To download this USD wallet online, you simply have to navigate to the WLX site’s download page and start the process. The app itself doesn’t take much space, so your download should be completed in less than a minute.
Install the Wallet to Your PC
The installation process for WLX is similar to any other setup. All you have to do is start the installation wizard, and follow the instructions in order to complete the procedure. Once you complete the process, you will be able to start the WLX desktop wallet.
Open an Account
Opening an account is a simple process too. You’ll have to enter your number, name, password, and more. Moreover, you’ll have to verify your account in order to be able to use all the features offered by WLX.
Connect Your Banking Method
The final step is to connect one of the available banking methods to your wallet for USD and transfer money to the wallet. After the balance shows that the money has arrived, you can start using WLX and all its features.
WLX Is Safe and Secure Online
We already mentioned that WLX pays special attention to the safety and security of its users and their funds. The way this is done is by implementing the latest technologies such as encryption, firewalls, and more. Here’s a short overview of what the team behind the wallet does on a regular basis to keep the security levels at maximum.
- Penetration testing – Penetration testing simulates cyberattacks to find out the weak spots in security. After a successful “pen test,” the security is upgraded.
- Security testing – There are all kinds of security testing procedures frequently taking place on WLX. This way, the team makes sure that users and their funds are protected at all costs.
- Data encryption – By using the latest encryption technologies, WLX makes sure that your personal info and sensitive data do not fall into wrong hands.
- Frequent audits – WLX performs both internal and external audits to make sure that there are no illegal operations such as money laundering, terrorist financing, and others. Audits are conducted both internally and by external bodies.
- Internal risk monitoring – By implementing an internal risk monitoring mechanism, WLX minimizes any kind of risk.
Conclusion: Download WLX Wallet for Free to Your Desktop
WLX USD wallet is a free desktop app that you can download right away and start using it as your online wallet. Apart from being a USD wallet online, this great piece of software also stores other fiat currencies such as Pound and Euro. On top of that, you can store four cryptocurrencies, which means that WLX is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet.
Therefore, if you are looking for an app where you can store both fiat and crypto money, exchange them easily, and make safe and secure money transactions, WLX is the best choice at the moment. All you have to do is download it to your PC, install it, and open an account. This shouldn’t take you more than a couple of minutes to complete.